2007년 3월 22일 목요일

another weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today is thursay, new beginning of another weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feel so good, desune~
i had two midterms today (including japanese) but still have another two next week so cannot just simply enjoy this weekend T-T but still!!!!! i'm gonna sleep like 12 hours a day :D!!!!! (only possible during the weekend)!!)!)!)

Didn't yet get my photos from my friends. We took photos and video clips of about 10 Gbyte (totemo o-o-i-na~~) so I really need to bring my laptop to my friend's home to connect mine with hers and get those million files directly on my computer!!! (and there is no other way but this) wanna go home~~~~~~~~~~~~~ miss you mama~~~~~~~~~~

댓글 1개:

익명 :

試験(しけん)がたくさんあって、大変(たいへん)ですね...。でも、週末(しゅうまつ)は少し休んで、リフレッシュして勉強してください。

私もボストンに行って、ちょっとつかれてしまいました。今日はゆっくりします!